If you have trouble choosing pimple cream for your teenager, you are not alone.
As a busy mum with 3 pre-teens and teenagers, it is quite confusing to choose the right skincare routine for their delicate skin. Hormonal changes cause skin to be imbalanced. Problematic symptoms include oily T-zone, congested pores on forehead, nose and chin with appearance of ‘bumpy white heads’.
Here are my suggestions
- Have a simple 3 step daily routine : Cleanse with cleanser in the evening, followed by toner (with cotton) and oily control moisturizer. Read more about this Pimple Treatment in Singapore.
- On affected area, use a bentonite clay mask 3 times a week. Leave on for 10mins and wash off gently. Followed by skincare above. Find out more from mask as pimple treatment.
- Dab some pimple cream (non sulphur) to dry up pimples. There are 3 pimple cream that I highly recommend.
- Maria Galland D510 Gel SOS, anti imperfections
This purifying antibacterial facial gel helps to clear up pimple by drying them up. It helps to absorb excess sebum, removes dead skin cells and clears blocked pores. The main active ingredients include LPM complex (lipase, protease, maltodextrin) which helps to remove dead skin cells, salicylic acid which clear blocked pores and liquorice root extract which relieves irritation and itching.
- Guinot Cover Touch Concealer
We love the Guinot Cover Touch! It helps to treat pimples and help to cover up imperfections while it is being healed. Its universal tint adapts to every skintone. One of its active ingredient is Sebostop complex helps to regulate overactive sebum gland and dry up the pimples with antibacterial action. Whilst it is nicknamed concealer, it is actually a pimple cream with pigmented mineral to provide coverage to minimize self conscious teenagers from popping their pimples. What if I pop my pimples?
- Dr Babor Blemish Reducing Duo
Just when you thought it can’t get any better, Dr Babor Blemish Reducing Duo literally combines the above 2 products into a duo ‘stick’. On one end, this innovative packaging contains a quick-acting spot treatment which block developing pimples and on another end, it contains a tinted cream which is antibacterial and provide coverage. Fits easily into your purse too!