In our previous article we discussed how meditation and mindfulness help our skin glow. Not missing in our quest to natural beauty, let’s look at how facial yoga can help to keep our face firm and taut.
Is Facial Yoga a hype or does it really help to complement our anti aging skin care?
Now, let’s look at how one of the Facial Yoga enthusiast has benefited from the this exercise.
We all know that the main culprit to aging is sun damage and gravity and in this series of exercise, the focus is relax the facial expression around the neck, jaw, corner of the mouth, eyebrows and forehead.
Get rid of laughter line and create firm apple cheeks
- Fill up your cheeks with air and hold it, move it around and slowly release it.
- Suck your cheeks in
- Alternate these 2 actions
No lines around the mouth
- Purse your lips and relax in between
Prevent droopy eyes
- Keep one of your hands on the forehead to prevent expression lines
- Look up and down without moving your forehead muscles to strengthen the eyelid muscles
- Finish off by gently tapping around the eyes
Ensure no double chin and neck wrinkle
- Kiss the ceiling while looking up
- Stretch your neck by looking up, down and sideways
Hope you have enjoyed reading our Skin Care Singapore series of articles.